World class Academic Ambience, Admirable Infrastructure and Eminent faculty
Choice Based Credit System with World class Academic Ambiance and Admirable Infrastructure.
The monumental Central Library which houses more than a million of vastly assorted textbooks, journals, theses and e-learning resources
Pleasant and comfortable hostel facilities making hostel life as home away from home
Association with leading International Universities for semester Abroad programs
Collaboration with various Research & Development organizations.
Merit Scholarships (Upto 100% fees waiver) for top rank holders in university examinations
100% fee waiver throughout the course for the top 25 rank holders of our B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch Entrance Examination
Employability Enhancement Programs and Excellent Placement Opportunities
B.E. / B.Tech - Computer Science - Information Technology - Electronics and Communication - Electrical and Electronics - Electronics and Telecommunication - Electronics and Instrumentation - Chemical Engineering - Biotechnology - Bioinformatics - Biomedical - Automobile - Mechanical & Production - Aeronautical - Civil
MBA - Marketing - Human Resources - Finance - Operations
Eligibility Criteria to apply for our B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch Entrance Examinations:
For all B.E. / B.Tech (Other than BioTech, BioInfo and BioMed branches)
* A pass the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA
* A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
* In Addition to the above eligibility criteria, Candidate should have a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) with an average of 80 marks out of 200.
For For B.E/B.Tech - BioTech, BioInfo and BioMed
* A pass the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum aggregate of 60%
* A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Biology / Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 60% marks and above(in Biology/Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
4 Year Program - 8 Semester
UGC Approved University
University offers REMIBAI JEPPIAAR SCHOLARSHIP to students who secure the top three positions in the
University Semester Examinations.
5 Year Program - 10 Semester
Approved by Council of Architecture
A student consistently maintains top rank in eight consecutive semesters is eligible for a maximum
'A' Graded Institution by MHRD
MOU - Collaboration with National, International
Excellent Placement Opportunity
class Academic Ambience, Admirable infrastructure